Your feedback for Xiaomi

Shine
Shine
Xiaomi is very popular phone brand, they made lots of products, includes phones, TVs, smart home devices, electronics gadgets etc. Xiaomi is great, but not perfect. We want to collect your feedback of Xiaomi, and to help them better. Any issue or suggestion, please post here. Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• zubairk5032
    zubairk5032
    Xiaomi software is not so good.
  • TATA_MATA
    TATA_MATA
    I am a fan of Xiaomi from their beginnings.  Most of all, I appreciate their quality/price ratio of their products.
    My phone is working great even after 3 years of usage, which wouldn't have happened if it was an Alcatel for example. 

My Xiaomi Mi IV Hybrid Earphones have excellent sound and excellent build quality even after a year and a half of torture. I tend to fall a sleep listening to music and I wake up all wrapped up with the earphone cable. It seems that I would sooner strangle myself than the earphones fail me :D

They are the only company that I can buy a product from without an in depth research. I just know they will do their job right and price it reasonably (most of the time). If they don't change their policy/quality/prices this love can last forever.

My biggest issue is their camera department.
    -Image and video quality needs to be significantly improved mostly from a software perspective,
    -they need to implement EIS or OIS stabilization to the others phone as well not just flagships,
    -they need to add good front facing camera to the rest of their Redmi phones not just Y1.

Although quite good, the screen and MIUI can see some improvements too, but we cannot ask too much for the price.
  • Shine
    Shine
    edited November 2017
    Would you like give us more details?

As I known, MIUI is best part of Xiaomi phones, the system is very smooth, but it because a little heavy recent years. Maybe Xiaomi has not provided good international ROM for world's users, and they locked bootloader, and lost lots of fun for users.
  • Shine
    Shine
    edited November 2017
    All Redmi phones are ODM products by the third part manufacturers, most from this company: http://www.wingtech.com/en, same for Meizu Note series and some Huawei Honor phones.
  • zubairk5032
    zubairk5032
    Shine said:
    Would you like give us more details?

As I known, MIUI is best part of Xiaomi phones, the system is very smooth, but it because a little heavy recent years. Maybe Xiaomi has not provided good international ROM for world's users, and they locked bootloader, and lost lots of fun for users.
    Lots of bug in miui that ruin the user experience. MIUI is heavy skin.
  • joanmedina
    joanmedina
    the phone is so nice