2G: GSM B2/B3/B5/B8

3G: WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8, TD-SCDMA B34/B39

4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20, TDD-LTE B38/B40

Coupon:OXAMSCLL,final price $220.99

product link:https://goo.gl/VMUUAd

Comments

• Mantus
    Mantus
    Hi there, I am new  to this site and I am wondering how long is this code valid  if I may ask? Searching for an new phone to my wife that has an better front and back camera than my wife's Redmi 5 plus.. I can't take as much pictures the last 2 years cause of several pain complications from diabetes and had to amputate my  left foot some weeks ago, so carrying the Dslr  ain't for her. Been looking at Dxomark but they had not the models that I had glance on. I'm on tight budget since we are both to sick to work, and I'm now 33 years  old and been to sick for work since I was 23-24.

So my sick pension is embarrassing and since I most probebly gotten pre time dementia makes photos really important had the luck destroying my brain cause of electric shock therapy (ECT) 11years ago and well it went wrong and since 3 years ago I started to forget important stuff as home adress or how old I am and mostly I don't know if something happy happening 2weeks ago or 1 year ago well ain't gonna write everything down sorry for my bad writing and really hard to read text.. Got autism spectrum that makes writing short texts impossible and I stutter much in verbal discussion so I understand if you don't have time to read.

But as I explained pictures with dates and exif/place information is more valuable than gold to me.
    I'm live in Sweden so my first question is : are there by any luck you guys/girls have an EU stock shipping place? (This country set tax on taxes almost and letters/packets they have an non eu post fee on now to between 10-15$ + 33%tax+some other fee if it's not an gift, so could be good to ask anyways. I :)

Second question: what phone up to 260$ can you recommend? I saw last week when I found your web page when I was looking for Meizu 7 Pro and it's back display impressed my wife and I loved the design and would help with good selfie shoots to,and the price was nice since it's both wedding day gift and wife's birthday gift on the same monthly payout I checked on the 6 Pro by Meizu to or Redmi Note 5 I saw in this post you had an awsome price on, do you have the rose pink version to? And haven't found much Info about the Xiaomi S2 that is cheap but I don't know camera quality so much. Update to oreo ain't important for her and she ain't complaining about the sd625/3gb ram on her phone now so it mostly hangs on Camera quality VS cost VS is the more cost worth? I think of making an order as soon my darn mind can make the best choice. I have the mi note 3 awsome camera but global update is an joke and I'm interested most on the phones I wrote about but if you have any better tips I'm happy to listen ????????

Sorry for such confusing text mostly I want to know is if the code last until Monday at least get my sick pension tomorrow Friday in 2 hours ???? With this code it sways most for me on the 7 pro or note 5 with this code.. 
    Sorry if my text gave you an headache. I Have an awsome Weekend now to. Best wishes //Marcus
  • Geekbuying
    Geekbuying
    Mantus said:
    Hi there, I am new  to this site and I am wondering how long is this code valid  if I may ask? Searching for an new phone to my wife that has an better front and back camera than my wife's Redmi 5 plus.. I can't take as much pictures the last 2 years cause of several pain complications from diabetes and had to amputate my  left foot some weeks ago, so carrying the Dslr  ain't for her. Been looking at Dxomark but they had not the models that I had glance on. I'm on tight budget since we are both to sick to work, and I'm now 33 years  old and been to sick for work since I was 23-24.

So my sick pension is embarrassing and since I most probebly gotten pre time dementia makes photos really important had the luck destroying my brain cause of electric shock therapy (ECT) 11years ago and well it went wrong and since 3 years ago I started to forget important stuff as home adress or how old I am and mostly I don't know if something happy happening 2weeks ago or 1 year ago well ain't gonna write everything down sorry for my bad writing and really hard to read text.. Got autism spectrum that makes writing short texts impossible and I stutter much in verbal discussion so I understand if you don't have time to read.

But as I explained pictures with dates and exif/place information is more valuable than gold to me.
    I'm live in Sweden so my first question is : are there by any luck you guys/girls have an EU stock shipping place? (This country set tax on taxes almost and letters/packets they have an non eu post fee on now to between 10-15$ + 33%tax+some other fee if it's not an gift, so could be good to ask anyways. I :)

Second question: what phone up to 260$ can you recommend? I saw last week when I found your web page when I was looking for Meizu 7 Pro and it's back display impressed my wife and I loved the design and would help with good selfie shoots to,and the price was nice since it's both wedding day gift and wife's birthday gift on the same monthly payout I checked on the 6 Pro by Meizu to or Redmi Note 5 I saw in this post you had an awsome price on, do you have the rose pink version to? And haven't found much Info about the Xiaomi S2 that is cheap but I don't know camera quality so much. Update to oreo ain't important for her and she ain't complaining about the sd625/3gb ram on her phone now so it mostly hangs on Camera quality VS cost VS is the more cost worth? I think of making an order as soon my darn mind can make the best choice. I have the mi note 3 awsome camera but global update is an joke and I'm interested most on the phones I wrote about but if you have any better tips I'm happy to listen ????????

Sorry for such confusing text mostly I want to know is if the code last until Monday at least get my sick pension tomorrow Friday in 2 hours ???? With this code it sways most for me on the 7 pro or note 5 with this code.. 
    Sorry if my text gave you an headache. I Have an awsome Weekend now to. Best wishes //Marcus
    Hello sir,

please don't worry,the coupon will be valid till 11 June.
    we have DE&IT&ES warehouse.
    you can choose the warehouse in product page.
    but this coupon can only be used in HK warehouse.
    you can choose HKEU Priority Line which is tax-free.
    for more choices and coupons,you can see our coupon sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C5QRwr27fetFB_Raf3QzOv0pz-If2kz0xXe84J1P2zQ/edit#gid=0