What is the best smartphone for me?

TATA_MATA
TATA_MATA
Hi all,

In this discussion, I would like us to provide help to whoever cannot decide what is the best phone according to one's needs.

For example, you state that for you the camera quality and the software are the most important and the rest of us try to provide you with the best option. Also if you are hesitating between two models you can state them and we will all discuss what are the cons and pros.

Just to start thing off-Do you think Huawei Honor 7x has the best camera for a phone within the mid range segment?

Comments

• Shine
    Shine
    Huawei Honor 7x, Smartisan Nut Pro 2, and 360 N6 pro are great mid-range-specs phones, but about camera, we have not compare them yet. The Meizu M6 Note's price cut down a little recently, and Meizu Pro 7 get a big price cut-down in this month if you like the special design. <span>:smile:</span>
  • Shine
    Shine
    ZTE Axon 7 also is a good option, it's a flagship last year, high level camera and sound performance.
  • TATA_MATA
    TATA_MATA
    Smartisan Nut Pro 2 and 360 N6 pro seem nice, but I am still not ready to give my money to a company that hasn't manufactured 1 million phones. My rule of the thumb
  • gelom
    gelom
    Well, I am quite frustrated from android phones as I frequently received the play services error which was very hectic to find solution for. I managed to find this complete guide to this issue, which you should try as well if you are going through the same situation
  • TheUnderDroid
    TheUnderDroid
    edited December 2017
    We've got a couple of Oukitel K1000 here at The Under Droid, but we prefer more of the Oukitel K10000 Pro and K10000 Max. The battery life just made these phones a keeper for us as replying to our followers on FB, Twitter, etc all day really doesn't give a dent into the battery at all. On average of medium to heavy usage, we only charge about once every 3 -3.5 days.