What is the best price for this phone?

Hi all,

In this discussion I would like to talk what I believe will be of great interest for all members of the forum.

So basically if someone is interested in buying a phone and wants to make sure that he/she (lets not kid ourselves) wants to make sure that he is getting the best price,
he states the manufacturer and the model and

-the rest of us try to provide him with what is the best price we have seen on a reputable website/seller (such as Aliexpress, Geekbuying,Banggood,Gearbest etc)
-provide him with a coupon
-provide advice

Just to start this discussion I would like to know what is the best price you've seen for Xiaomi Mi Note 3 for the option with 4GB+64GB?

The best price I have seen for the 6GB model was $290 not while ago on lightinthebox but now, the 4GB version is more expensive at all stores. Probably the price needs some time to stabilize but let me know what you think.

• Shine
    In China, there is a Double 12 promotion December 12), I thin you can get this phone at best price in this week. Some online shops also begin Christmas promotion now.